Milton H. Latter Memorial Library
In addition to in-person visits, Milton H. Latter Memorial Library also provides Contactless Pick-Up & Drop-Off by appointment during our operating hours.
Library Manager - Mary Ann Marx
Milton H. Latter Memorial Library is located on St. Charles Avenue and serves the Uptown community. The 1907 neo-Italianate mansion was generously donated to the city by the Latter family to serve as a library in memory of their son. Today the branch offers programs for all ages as well as reading rooms, computers, printers, and wi-fi.